How to apply day cream
Get protected, visibly younger skin with Clarins day cream27 sec.
Super Restorative Day Cream for All Skin Types
Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream - All Skin Types
Multi-Active Day Cream
Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream SPF 15 - Normal to Dry Skin
Day Cream 'Very Dry Skin'
Day Cream SPF 20 'All Skin Types'
Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream Special For Dry Skin
Multi-Active Day Dry Skin Antioxidant & Targets Fine Lines
Multi-Active Day Cream - Normal to Dry Skin
Your skin is put to the test every day: stress, pollution, impurities, temperature changes... So take care of it and protect it. Clarins anti-pollution complex acts as a shield thanks to its anti-oxidant and anti-free radical properties. Our products help to:
- Protect the skin from the harmful effects of pollution.
- Prolong the skin’s youth.
- Instantly reveal the skin’s radiance.
- Clarins +
- Apply the cream with both hands to evenly distribute the product in order to protect the entire face from the harmful effects of pollution and other external stressors.
- Our pressure draining method stimulates natural circulation and maintains the firmness of the face.
- Cup both hands over your face before applying the product.
3 steps to protected skin
Take a small dab of cream. Warm it in your hands to bring it up to the temperature of your skin and help it take effect instantly.
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly on your neck and décolleté.
Use the pressure draining method to stimulate circulation, bring radiance back to your complexion, and maintain firm skin. 3 times on the cheeks, 3 times on the forehead, 5 times on the neck and décolleté.
Our expert tips
Drain pressure at the right pace: quickly in the morning to kick-start your day, more slowly at night before going to sleep.
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager
Psst... You’ll like this!
A perfect complexion... From morning to night.
(No secrets here.)
Lip Comfort Oil
An oil that finally takes care of your lip!
(For a perfectly delicious pout.)
Tour the World in 80 Plants
Trends, ideas, and tips galore! See the latest articles in Clarins Mag!