How to remove make-up with water
Get fresh, clean skin with our make-up removers54 sec.
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. It’s an essential step that will make all the difference to your skin texture. Do this step in morning and night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for the best application of other products.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- Unremoved makeup remnants and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth
Achieve fresh, clean skin
Warm it up and lather with a little water. Apply to damp skin.
Apply & Lift Off
Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly over your face and neck. Lift off hands to remove impurities and pollutants.
Massage & Rinse
Finish with gentle circular motions all over the face and neck. Splash with water and pat dry.
Our expert tips
Make sure water is room temperature because water that is too hot or cold can irritate the skin!
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager