To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we've taken every measure to protect you and our Clarins team members.
Now more than ever, safety must be our priority.
- Face masks are compulsory.
- Please respect the rule of 1-metre minimum distance between 2 people in the store.
- We limit the number of people present at the same time in the store.
- Do feel free to help yourself the alcohol-based hand rub located around the store.
- Please allow us to assist you in taking products from our shelves.
- Should you wish to try our products, we are happy to guide you through a No-Touch Demo.
- We have ensured that our team are trained and are aware of health and safety protocols.
- Our stores, furniture and testers are cleaned and sanitised with disinfectant regularly.
- Products, testers and accessories will be sanitised immediately after use.
- Disposable applicators will be made available for trying out products in the store.
- Temperature checks will be taken prior to any beauty service.
- Maintain a safety distance while attending to your beauty needs.
- Offer contactless presentation of our products and techniques.
- With the reopening of our Clarins Skin Spa, tight measures have been put in place to ensure that health and safety of all guests and staff.
- To adhere to the regulations and to avoid overcrowding, do schedule your appointments early.
- Our Beauty Experts will address all your skin care and body care concerns in our complimentary e-consultation service - all from the comforts of your own home! Plus, every week, we have a little surprise for one lucky participant!